Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: More minis Mhawwahawahaha!!!

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I think it would be so cute if they made AGT minis with lots of clothes and accessories. They could either be mini versions of outfits currently available, or just new stuff made up solely for the mini girls.

    It would be cute if they made different mini outfits for the historical girls too. That's most likely what I would buy before the today girls, but anything tiny is so adorable! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Sweet_Sweet_Goo
    Guest Sweet_Sweet_Goo's Avatar

    Post

    What's her face and barbie clothes sometimes fit the minis too. And if they came out with all of this neat stuff for the mini dolls, then what would be the use of buying an 18"? Just a thought.

  3. #3
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe if someone (hehe....like myself) couldn't afford to buy all the 18 inch dolls they like, then that could be the purpose of the minis.

    That's what I want to eventually do with the historical minis. I only have Kirsten, Lissie and Samantha, but I think it would be fun to get the rest of them because I know I'll never get the full sized girls. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I love the idea of making LE minis and also making clothes for them. I always wanted clothing for my mini Samantha. I don't think it would discourage people from buying the 18 inch dolls at all. I think everyone would still prefer the bigger dolls but the minis would be great as a starter doll for a younger child.

  5. #5
    Sweet_Sweet_Goo
    Guest Sweet_Sweet_Goo's Avatar

    Post

    You're right. If anything more mini dolls would encourage more bisiness.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to have mini LEs. Someone here made a mini Kailey out of a mini Samantha and she was adorable!

  7. #7
    Sweet_Sweet_Goo
    Guest Sweet_Sweet_Goo's Avatar

    Post

    I think someone else made a mini Lindsey! How cute!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member brazilian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2005
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think it's a great idea, and they could make mini dolls of the retired ones, like Lindsey, Kailey and Marisol!!! And outfits and accessories too. Or they could make a different LE mini doll, with her story, outfits and accessories. Only I would love the dolls to have glass eyes again, they look better with glass eyes.

  9. #9
    Sweet_Sweet_Goo
    Guest Sweet_Sweet_Goo's Avatar

    Post

    Do you think Ag should make LE or AGT minis. I do! But since it's my idea there's most likly a flaw in it. What do you think about makeing more minis?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 05, 2006 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Sweet_Sweet_Goo ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the mini dolls; so I say "the more the merrier!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •